PLS Warranty Information
3 Year Warranty
- Effective February 2015
- Dot and line lasers have a 3 year warranty which includes a calibration guarantee. Rotating construction lasers are covered by a 3 year warranty.
- PLS hand held receivers
- PLS remote controls
- PLS rechargeable batteries
- AC Chargers
Lifetime Support Program
- Beyond the 3-year warranty period PLS will exchange any PLS tool-no matter the age-at a discount off retail price throughout the ETN Program. ETN exchange tools carry a 1-year warranty.
Warranty from date of purchase to 3 years
- Includes out of box failure (no beams or no tilt)
- Out of calibration-excludes rotating lasers only
- Jobsite failure due to factory defect, no broken glass, loose parts or impact damage
- Call 1300 96 LASER or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive RA Number (Return Authority Number)
Option 1: Unit in stock for immediate replacement:
- Swap customers defective tool with new tool only (no new case & accessories).
- Return faulty unit complete with the new accessories & case to Position Partners along with the PLS warranty replacement request form & RA Number, replacement serial number and a copy of the customers Australian tax invoice.
- Replacement unit has balance of 3 year warranty.
- Position Partners returns brand new replacement tool complete to store.
Option 2: No unit in stock, swap to be done by Position Partners:
- Return faulty unit complete with the accessories and case to Position Partners along with the PLS warranty replacement request form & RA Number and a copy of the customer’s Australian tax invoice.
- Position Partners returns a new replacement tool to store supplied with the original case & accessories and balance of the 3 year warranty from date of customers original purchase.
ETN (Equivalent to New) Program from date of purchase (for admitted damaged tool) to life of the tool:
- Sell customer ETN tool (no new case, battery door or accessories), reseller must dispose of customer original damaged tool.
- ETN Tools can be also sold as replacement for faulty tools which are past the original 3 year warranty, these tools have a 1 year warranty.
- Reseller must dispose of customers original damaged tool.
Please call Position Partners with any questions at 1300 96 LASER or contact your local Wholesale Territory Manager.