Manage your machines. Manage your site.
Carlson Command is a command and control monitoring and data management system that transmits data between machines and the office, increasing safety and productivity throughout the mine site.
Regardless of how big or small the site is, managers can see and monitor multiple machines in multiple views, including plan view, from any location that has an internet connection.
View each machine’s position, monitor cut/fill and elevation in real time and instant message your operators from the office without leaving your desk!
Carlson Fleet Manager Office can be configured using GSM cellular, standard wireless or mesh networks. For sites without remote connectivity, data can be stored in the machine and copied to a thumb drive for post analysis. Alternatively, contact your local Position Partners branch to discuss our site connection solutions.
Carlson Command facilitates:
- Productivity analysis
- Data management
- Historical playback
- On-site proximity warnings
- Avoidance zones
All data is hosted and owned by you, and Carlson Command adheres to Carlson’s Open Positioning Architecture (OPA), supporting open data share, multi-GNSS receivers as well as a consistent user interface across all machine rover products.
- Automatically updated cut/fill colour map
- Machine real time position, cut/fill, elevation
- Operator management and in-cab monitoring
- Activity, downtime, delay/idle monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Create grade projects
- Multiple site management
- Multiple site views
- Output of updated existing surface
- Landfill AUF report (simple density using volumes between 2 existing grids)
- GPS status monitoring and reporting
- User friendly, easy to learn
- Data editing and data management
- Office tools for creating offline data
- Reports output to Excel
- Grade project management on rovers (view/delete)
- Monitor and report all grade alerts