Flexible Site Management software
Carlson Grade Supervisor is a premiere 3D GPS site management and inspection tool that can be used to support grading, mining, and landfill applications.
From initial site measurement to daily progress and as-built checks, Grade Supervisor is the only tool you need.
Grade Supervisor supports most GNSS receivers and boasts the world’s largest GNSS library.
Simple. Powerful. Affordable.
Features & Benefits:
- Flexible user interface that can be as simple or as advanced as you like!
- Support for most GPS / GNSS receivers
- 3D volumes anytime with PDF export reports
- Scalable upgrade path to machines, with one user interface across products
- Ntrip compatible with most networks
- Heartbeat connectivity between machines & office
- Compatible with Carlson’s desktop design software
- In-cab, on-demand training videos
- XP/Windows 7 compatible
Carlson Grade Supervisor enables you to:
- Get real time cut, fill and grade information across the entire site
- Collect, stakeout and record as-built points
- Direct import .dwg, .dxf, TN3, GC3, LN3, TIN, GRD files
- Handle large surface files up to 50MB
- Manage drawing layers