Accurate Pile Positioning
The Carlson PDGrade System is a 3D GPS machine guidance system designed specifically for piling applications. The PDGrade Piling System v6.0 reduced the manual processed for piling applications, by providing high accuracy navigation, positioning and easy to use software.
- Navigation to pile
- Pile location
- Production reports
The features of this system reduced the amount of people who need to be near the machines while erecting piles, thus greatly increases safety levels.
Key Benefits of using the PDGrade version 6.0 include the ability to:
- Load pile design grid by supported file types (csv, dxf, dwg, and more) or enter patterns in the field;
- Navigate to hole (machine heading);
- Position piles more efficiently and with high accuracy;
- Store as-built points easily, showing previously driven piles including their positional accuracy and azimuth;
- Benefit from a user interface designed specifically for piling and the simplest, piling-centric software available;
- Work with much larger pile designs with no degradation of speed thanks to performance enhancements;
- Produce sophisticated reports via built-in software functionality, without the need for telematics or back office software. Display the accuracy of driven piles and flag those that fall outside required tolerance levels, report on average pile time, piles left to drive and more.
- Get real-time piling status with support from the new LDx6 laser distance sensor for driving piles to elevation, surface or depth, without an external, traditional laser setup.
The Carlson Machine Control takes advantage of application-centric software combined with state-of-the-art, integrated GNSS All-In-One Sensor (MC Pro Vx6) and a Windows 7-based Control Box (CBx6 Control Box Console). The system is supported by an industry-exclusive three year warranty and connects with just one cable!