High-end Geodetic Antenna
The PN-A5 antenna combines the Topcon TA-5 full spectrum GNSS antenna element with an innovative convex impedance ground plane.
The TA-5 antenna element utilizes an array of vertical dipoles to provide highly sensitive and stable Full Wave signal tracking for all existing and planned GNSS signals. Topcon’s convex impedance ground plane provides improved multipath mitigation while providing minimum signal loss for satellites tracked to the horizon.
- High-end Geodetic Antenna
- Topcon’s TA-5 vertical convex dipole antenna element for full spectrum GNSS signal tracking
- Semi-hemispherical convex impedance groundplane
- Environmentally sealed
- Minimized phase center offset variations in vertical within GNSS frequency band
- Significant increase of low elevated satellites tracking