Semi-autonomous solar piling technology
Combining Carlson PDGrade machine guidance technology with the Vermeer PD10 solar pile driver machine, this advanced system assists piling contractors to drive more piles, more accurately every day.
Our semi-autonomous solar piling solution is suitable for all sizes of solar farms, from small to very large sites. By eliminating the need to setup stringlines, the Carlson machine guidance technology enables solar contractors to reduce the cost per pile whilst meeting tolerance requirements to ensure the racking system fits perfectly to the posts.
With an easy to use control box mounted to the machine, the piling operator can view real time information about the position and depth of each pile as he or she works.
Fast return on investment for solar piling contractors:
- Save money on every pile and increase the number of piles driven per day
- Solution designed specifically for solar piling contractors with application-specific features
- Eliminate the need to setup and maintain stringlines – reduce your survey labour costs
- Repeatable accuracy from pile to pile and block to block for large or small solar farms
- Automatic control of final positioning, including mast verticality, with advanced connection to Vermeer PD10 hydraulics
- Automatic control of the Vermeer PD10 hammer from start to stop
- Comprehensive local support throughout Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia via Position Partners and Vermeer technical support
- No need to visit the pile driver machine in person, send design updates direct from the office or any laptop with a WiFi connection
- Customised reports help solar farm contractors keep every solar project on time and on budget
Comprehensive technical support for solar farm piling projects:
To ensure that your pile driver machine guidance technology is always performing at its optimum capacity, Position Partners and Vermeer technicians are here to support your solar farm project from start to finish. With the ability to remotely access your Carlson machine guidance technology from our branches throughout NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, TAS, WA, ACT, NT New Zealand and South East Asia, we can assist piling contractors and machine operators with troubleshooting, software upgrades and remote training.
All our support agreements can be tailored to suit the scale and unique project requirements of your solar farm build. Contact us today to find out more.