- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Excellent career opportunity, continued development
- Dynamic work environment
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
We are now looking for a highly motivated person for the role of Business Development Manager- (Civil) Northern Territory to join the team based at our Darwin Office at Berrimah.
Reporting to the Construction Sales Manager SA/NT, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving and developing the civil sales strategy with regional personnel to achieve the revenue and operational objectives within Position Partners.
The role is also responsible for identifying, establishing and maintaining business development opportunities within the Territory as well as providing support for branch activities including showroom, workshop and technical field services. These include field installations, support, training, and working with other members of the Northern Territory branch.
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge of Machine Systems, Weighing, GPS and Laser System products.
- Sound technical, mechanical, and electrical skills.
- Have the desire and ability to always represent the company in a professional manner, with both work standards and personal presentation
- Understand or develop an understanding of the range of products within Position Partners and their application.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Positive outlook, goal oriented, performance driven and outcome focused.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
In addition, your role will include a wide range of responsibilities, this will include the following;
- Building strong and valued customer relationships
- Assisting with delivering and installing machine control and GPS Systems
- Providing support of customers systems and components
- Responding to customer requirements in a timely manner
- Contributing to and participating in marketing communications to internal and external clients
- Identifying and scheduling proactive sales activities and territory management.
This is a genuine career opportunity; if you believe you are the right person for this role and wish to join our team then please forward your resume together with a covering letter.
For more information please call Hayden Paul, Construction Sales Manager SA/NT 0429 161 060
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!