- 9-month fixed term contract – Maternity leave cover.
- Customer focussed, with strong multitasking skills
- Join an industry-leading team and a great company culture
Position Partners employs more than 270 people throughout Australia, South East Asia and New Zealand supporting customers in the construction, mining and geospatial sectors with the latest technology.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our NSW team based in our Sydney office at Silverwater. The role involves assisting the Administration and Operations teams with administrative support, attending to internal and external customer requirements and answering and directing incoming customer phone enquiries.
- You have at least 2 years experience in an office administrative role and a sound understanding of accounts and office administration functions.
- You have great interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly demeanour
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have excellent computer skills with Intermediate Excel spreadsheet and Microsoft Word knowledge.
- You strive to deliver an excellent customer experience, through effective and timely communication with colleagues and customers.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are an excellent multitasker.
- You are motivated and self-starting and are comfortable prioritising your work and managing your time efficiently.
About the role:
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Ordering of non-stock related items including office stationary, uniforms, promotional items and staff amenities
- Assisting with processing of purchase orders and accounts payable/receivable invoices.
- General office administrative duties as required as directed by Operations and Administration Managers.
If you believe you are the right person for this role and wish to join our team then please forward your resume together with a covering letter.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!