- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Great career opportunity
- Location SE Suburbs.
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
We are now looking for a vibrant Customer Service Officer / Driver to become part of our dynamic team based at our Dandenong location.
This role encompasses a wide variety of activities regarding Showroom and out of the Van sales and Hire, delivery and collection of customers equipment, hire and Sale deliveries and daily delivery van run.
Your duties will also include:
- Coordinating all deliveries between our Campbellfield and Dandenong Branch on a daily basis.
- Coordinating deliveries and collections of customer repairs and hire equipment as required.
- Coordinating deliveries and collections of Hire Equipment as required.
- Ensuring delivery vehicle is kept clean and in a safe and roadworthy condition at all times.
- Providing excellent customer service and assisting with the Showroom and on the road sales.
- Assisting with Laser calibration and checks.
- Answering phone calls and booking in and receipting in of equipment repairs from Service Department as required.
Candidates will have the following key attributes:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships and expectations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented, excellent interpersonal skills and positive outgoing personality
- Goal oriented, outcome focused, performance driven
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Display a high degree of professionalism and positive attitude
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
A current Australian drivers licence is mandatory.
The role is a full-time position and is subject to a pre employment medical assessment and a police check.
If you want to join a dynamic, growing team where you will be able to contribute significantly to the success of the business and this sounds like the role for you, please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!