- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Great career opportunity
- Location Northern Suburbs.
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
We are now looking for a vibrant Workshop Administrator/Customer Service to become part of our dynamic team at our Campbellfield location.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service, including Showroom and after sales customer support.
Your duties will also include:
- Showroom counter sales.
- Maintain showroom stock levels.
- Data entry of showroom sales.
- Maintain accurate records in relation to stock movement and serial number tracking.
- Booking in customer and rental repairs.
- Assisting with hire equipment preparation.
- Assisting with hire equipment checks.
Candidates will have the following key attributes:
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Be self-motivated & energetic
- Customer focused
- The ability to communicate well with staff and customers at all levels
- The ability to multi task
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- A strong attention to detail
- Be a team player and able to work independently
The role is a full-time position and is subject to a pre employment medical assessment and a police check.
If you want to join a dynamic, growing team where you will be able to contribute significantly to the success of the business and this sounds like the role for you, please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!