- Market leading company, experiencing strong growth
- Great team environment
- Attractive package commensurate with experience
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 280 people in offices throughout Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, Position Partners is one of the largest Australian-operated companies focusing entirely on the distribution and support of positioning and geospatial solutions for surveying, civil works, mining and building projects. At Position Partners, we are committed to increasing productivity for our customers and building lasting business relationships around high calibre positioning activities
Position Partners have appointed a Solutions Implementation Partner through a comprehensive Tender Process. The Scope of this project is to deliver and ERP/CRM solution as per below:
- Core Finance – Dynamics 365 Finance
- Core Supply Chain – Dynamics 365 Supply Chain (Warehousing and Distribution)
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Sales
As an integral member of the Project team reporting to and working closely with a hands-on Project Manager, the Functional Consultant will be responsible to shape the design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 356 ERP (Finance, Supply Chain Management modules) and CRM (Sales, Customer Service and Field Service modules).
The position will be based at our Melbourne Office in Campbellfield.
The Functional Consultant would:
- Lead the analysis and reporting of current solution processes for Supply Chain and Finance processes identifying operational and cost inefficiencies and opportunities to improve operational process.
- Contribute to Field Service and Sales processes identifying operational and cost inefficiencies and opportunities to improve customer satisfaction.
The position will work with the Solution Implementation Partners, Project Manager, ERP Analyst, Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts to develop and document new and improved efficient processes. The Project will be managed and constantly monitored using Microsoft Azure DevOps.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities
- Minimum 5 years experience in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Must have implemented at least two Supply Chain Projects using Dynamics 365
- Should have good knowledge and experience with Finance module of Dynamics 365
- Must have experience in guiding the analysis/design sessions and providing product features/process expert advice during workshops conducted by the Systems Implementation Partner.
- Must have experience in running focussed workshops with key stakeholders to review and validate the new business processes documented by the Vendor.
- Must have experience with working with a vendor and continuously update business on analysis/design/build progress and any problem resolution
- Must have experience in reviewing to-be business scenarios, business processes and design documents provided by the vendor.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 ERP implementations
- CRM and/or Field Service implementations will be an added advantage
- Must have experience in collaborating with the Test Manager and contributing to product/business related test cases.
- Must have experience in collaborating with the Data Migration Specialist and contributing to reviewing the data quality.
- Participate, contribute, and complete tasks from the Daily stand-up meetings.
Skills to succeed in this role:
- Work closely with the appointed Vendor Team and the Project Manager
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
- Strong ability to provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload, meet project deadlines, and achieve results
- Excellent Process Documentation Skills
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!