- Market leading Australian company
- Great team environment
- Immediate start
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With over 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
We are now looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join the NSW team based in Silverwater. This is a hands-on role which requires the successful candidate to take ownership of sales order fulfilment for the region.
Reporting to the Sales & Rental Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Regional sales fulfilment and relevant stock control
- Regional procurement activities
- Maintaining and updating the ERP Inventory management
- Facilitate transportation requirements
- Completion of stocktakes and cycle counts
- Provide excellent customer service via competent and timely responses to stock and freight enquiries
- Assure the maintenance of physical stock security
- Analyse and recommend process and procedural improvements
- Ensure a safe working environment is upheld for self and other employees. Report all OH&S concerns, incidents and near misses in a timely manner to Manager.
- Undertake other projects or activities as directed.
- Forklift licence
- Strong initiative
- Competent leadership and teamwork skills
- Sound understanding of practical processes and principles of stock control and logistics
- Effective time management
- Attention to detail
- Initiative to work with minimal management direction
- Effective communication skills
- Strong understanding of customer service expectations for branch requirements
- Microsoft Office computer skills
- Strong ERP system knowledge to enable sound control of stock holdings
On offer, is a career within an organisation that believes in supporting, training and developing talented employees.
This company strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!