- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Attractive salary plus commission and benefits
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
Do you enjoy sourcing and working with innovative technology from the World’s leading manufacturers and developers?
If you’re proactive, conscientious and love working with a friendly team of people that are passionate about what they do, Position Partners could be a great fit for your next career move. With more than 270 employees in branches throughout every state and territory of Australia, as well as offices in New Zealand, Indonesia and Singapore, Position Partners is a leading technology supplier to the civil construction, surveying, mining and building industries.
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager- Scanning to join the team. This role requires the highest standard of client management, business development and team work. On offer is a great salary package with benefits and the ability to develop your career with a highly reputable company.
The position can be based at our Sydney Office in Silverwater or at our Melbourne Office in Campbellfield.
Reporting to the Market Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for actively contributing to the generation of, achievement of and reporting of agreed sales, business development, (and other agreed) Key Performance Indicators.
High attention to detail, a passion for sales with a strong customer focus, being results driven and working collaboratively with colleagues across different regions and business areas are a must for this role.
Key attributes required for this role are:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to reinforce company culture with peers;
- Results focused with strong attention to detail;
- Possess sound computer skills;
- Positive outlook, goal oriented, performance driven and quality outcome focused; and
- A strong desire to learn and develop personally;
- Experience in business to business (B2B) sales;
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Proven client and account management skills;
- Experience in scanning technologies at an operational level would be ideal;
- Experience in developing and marketing new product lines;
- Experience in sales of geospatial systems and/or technology products;
- Well-developed commercial acumen;
- Demonstrated knowledge of competitor products and market dynamics;
- Qualification in surveying or related discipline.
Role responsibilities include:
- Identifying and scheduling sales activities, business development, account management and administrative tasks;
- Commitment and contribution to developing, meeting and exceeding budgeted sales targets of the team;
- Assessing client needs and develop suitable solutions that meet those needs;
- Implementing proactive “new” business development program;
- Undertaking demonstration of Scanning Systems to new and existing clients within designated sales territories;
- Proactive negotiation with clients within the guidelines and levels of authority defined by the company;
- Preparation and presentation of detailed proposals to clients, directly targeting their qualified requirements;
- Contributing to and participating in marketing communications to internal and external clients in relation to Scanning System products;
- Utilising and maintaining the CRM database for all sales activities including all customer interactions, progress of proposals and expected demand on stocked items;
- Maintaining understanding of competitor, industry and technology trends;
- Reporting of all activities, outcomes and market Intelligence;
- Participation in industry events, conferences and company based activities as required.
Product knowledge training will be provided to the successful applicant.
if you believe you are the right person for this role and wish to join our team then please forward your resume together with a covering letter.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!