- Market leading Australian operated company, experiencing strong growth
- Great team environment
- Immediate start
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
Position Partners is currently looking for an Operations Administrator- Mining. This role supports the day to day activities of the Mining Department to enable the delivery of support, sales / hire and engagement with customers to ensure fluid day to day and year to year running of the business unit.
The role is based at our Perth office at Balcatta and will form part of our Mining team.
You will need the following attributes:
- Previous experience in administration/operations within technical support, sales/hire.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team oriented, excellent interpersonal skills and positive outgoing personality.
- Goal oriented, outcome focused, performance driven.
- Ability to build and manage relationships.
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Display a high degree of professionalism and positive attitude.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include;
- Creating and assigning sales/hire/ field work orders to Services team members.
- Liaising and supporting Technical Services team members for completion of field work orders.
- Liaising with customers for request of purchase orders for work undertaken.
- Invoicing field work orders to customers.
- Finalising all field work orders for completion of work record.
- Assisting Technical Support Team with the delivery of customer training activities.
- Answering Technical Support phone line and log call into Case Management System.
- Assist with updating and maintaining internal CRM database.
If you have the willingness to do what it takes to provide the best possible service to our customers, then apply now!
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!