- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Great team environment
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
Are you a qualified and experienced electronics or Instrument technician? Do you have an Electronics or Instrument trade qualification?
Position Partners is looking for an amazing individual with at least 5 years experience in repairing and calibrating electronic products and instruments to join our Sydney Service Centre team in Silverwater.
If you are a team player with a growth mindset and the willingness to do what it takes to provide the best possible service to our customers, then apply now!
About the Role
Reporting to the Service Centre Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking bench repairs and/or pre-sales and/or pre-hire testing, calibration, software uploads and configuration for products and systems.
- Undertaking ongoing service training on products and service procedures.
- Ensuring company assets, test equipment and tools are maintained in good working order.
- Actively advising on product and system condition including making recommendations on product upgrades or new replacements where appropriate.
- Generating service and sales quotations as required by customers.
- Providing excellent customer service
Product knowledge training will be provided to the successful applicant.
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!