- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Great team environment
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of weighing, positioning, machine control solutions for surveying, mining, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
The company is now looking for a Field Service Weighing Technician to join our team.
This is a hands-on role based out of our Balcatta Office.
As Field Service Technician- Weighing you will conduct installations, calibrations and repairs on the following machines and equipment:
- Wheel Loaders (both fit for trade and non trade)
- Material handlers
Your responsibilities will also include;
- Installing and removing of components.
- Conducting technical inspections and job estimations.
- Undertaking maintenance, diagnostic and repair based activities.
- Complying with drawings and instructions for new installations.
- Sourcing technical information from available reference manuals, OEM and computer based systems.
- Verification of calibrations to NMI standards and reporting.
- Undertaking administration tasks, eg : Pre-starts, job sheets, timesheets, client reports, JHA’s etc.
In addition, candidates will require the following key attributes;
- Strong proactive focus toward safety and hazard identification.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Strong practical and technical experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude.
- Company and customer focused.
- Auto electrical, mechanical and Hydraulic aptitude .
- Ability to read schematics.
- Reliability and commitment.
- Can use their own initiative.
- Able to work away at short notice when required by clients.
- Able to work shift work (12 hrs when required onsite).
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised in remote areas.
- Valid C class driver’s licence. (HR is advantageous)
- Experience in the weighing field is preferred
Current high-risk work licence including DG, WP, CV or above as well as WAH are desirable.
On offer, is a career within an organisation that believes in supporting, training and developing talented employees.
This company strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!