- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Great team environment
- Permanent, full-time role
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
We are now looking for a highly motivated person for the role of Technical Services Support. The position is based out of Townsville, in North Queensland, and travelling is required.
Reporting to the Territory Sales Manager- Townsville, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to customers, in relation to service, hire and sales. (GIS/Mapping, GPS, Total Station, Machine Control, Software).
In addition, your role will also include:
- As required, assist the service co-ordinator with allocation of resources/people
- Nominating resources for installations
- Being responsible for profitability within service activities
- Ensuring tasks are being undertaken within agreed timeframes
- Installation of Topcon machine control systems and Topcon survey systems
- Installation and servicing of all Position Partners product range
- Utilizing iAuditor to process all service work orders
- Performing monthly stocktakes on van stocks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team oriented, excellent interpersonal skills and positive outgoing personality.
- Goal oriented, outcome focused, performance driven.
- Ability to build and manage relationships.
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Display a high degree of professionalism and positive attitude.
- Technically and Mechanically minded.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships and expectation (both internal and external customers)
Product knowledge training will be provided along with opportunities for both professional and personal development.
This is a genuine career opportunity; if you believe you are the right person for this role and wish to join our team then please forward your resume together with a covering letter.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and offers access, once eligible, to a Paid Parental Leave Scheme.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!