- Market-leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Great team environment
- Flexible work arrangements
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With more than 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
Position Partners is currently looking for a Senior Support Technician person with at least 3 years’ experience in technical support in either the mining or geospatial/surveying markets.
This national role is based in our Brisbane office at Archerfield with potential for remote working arrangements and will form part of our Mining team.
You will need the following attributes:
- Previous support experience ideally supporting field services technicians directly or higher level
- Interest to build business understanding and develop technical knowledge to later step into Support Management role
- Experience in delivering technical training to field service technicians and customers
- Mining or construction experience
- Background in spatial science
- Site networking experience (WiFi, UHF, VHF, Network RTK)
- HPGPS/FMS experience
- SQL/MySQL server databases basic understanding
- Sound judgment with ability to balance business and customer needs and appropriate attention to detail, with a risk management focus and sense of urgency
- Strong customer service orientation
- Advanced project administration and leadership skills
About the Role
Your responsibilities will include;
- Providing support, both internally and externally, in the Mining, Landfill and Solar sector across HPGPS and FMS systems.
- Remote fault finding and resolving issues systematically and escalating cases when necessary.
- Managing all aspects of predelivery, both hardware and software, and processing RMA’s.
If you have the willingness to do what it takes to provide the best possible service to our customers, then apply now!
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!