- Market leading Australian company, experiencing strong growth
- Attractive salary plus commission and benefits
- Fantastic opportunities & a great team
If you’re proactive, conscientious and love working with a friendly team of people that are passionate about what they do, Position Partners could be a great fit for your next career move. With more than 270 employees in branches throughout every state and territory of Australia, as well as offices in New Zealand, Indonesia and Singapore, Position Partners is a leading technology supplier to the civil construction, surveying, mining and building industries.
We are looking for a Territory Account Manager- Construction to join the team based in our Silverwater, Sydney Office. This role requires the highest standard of client management, business development and team work. On offer is a great salary package with benefits and the ability to develop your career with a highly reputable company.
Reporting to the Construction Sales Manager- Central Region the successful candidate will be responsible for driving and developing the civil construction sales strategy, along with our sales team, to achieve the sales, operational and overall financial objectives of Position Partners.
High attention to detail, a passion for sales with a strong customer focus, being results driven and working collaboratively with colleagues across different regions and business areas are a must for this role.
Key attributes required for this role are:
- Comprehensive knowledge of competitor products and market dynamics.
- Proven skills in all aspects of the sales process and negotiation, particularly in multi-level decision processes.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn and think ‘outside the box.
- Teamwork orientation and good communications skills.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Respect for customers and fellow staff.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Goal orientation, outcome focused and performance driven.
- Machine Control and/or Survey knowledge and experience
Role responsibilities include:
- Scheduling sales activities, including business development, account management and sales administration tasks.
- Implementing proactive new business development program.
- Demonstration of machine control products and site solutions to clients within designated sales territories (or beyond if requested by Sales Manager).
- Proactive negotiation with clients within the guidelines and levels of authority defined by the company.
- Preparation and presentation of detailed proposals to clients, directly targeting their qualified requirements.
- Weekly reporting of activities, outcomes and market Intel (as specified by Sales Manager)
- Full utilisation of CRM for all sales activities including all customer interactions, progress of proposals and expected demand on stocked items.
- Commitment and contribution to developing, meeting and exceeding budgeted sales targets of the NSW Region sales team.
- Providing assistance to other business units within Position Partners (under the direction of the Sales Manager).
- Participation in industry events, conferences and company based activities as required.
Product knowledge training will be provided to the successful applicant.
if you believe you are the right person for this role and wish to join our team then please forward your resume together with a covering letter.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!