Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With over 270 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
We are now looking for a Warehouse Specialist to join the National team based in Campbellfield.
Reporting to the National Warehouse and Transport Manager we are looking for a goal orientated individual who has a positive attitude, is outcome focused and performance driven. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Picking of customer orders – Internal Transfers and Reseller Sales Orders
- Ensure that systems and processes are followed for effective monitoring, control and delivery of stock
- Calibration of equipment for sales – Quality Assurance
- Maintaining and updating the ERP Inventory management system
- Facilitate transportation requirements for outgoing stock
- Completion of stocktakes and cycle counts
- Contribute to inventory replenishment
- Provide excellent customer service via competent and timely responses to stock and freight enquiries
- Assure the maintenance of physical stock security
- Analyse and recommend process and procedural improvements
- Ensure a safe working environment is upheld for self and other employees. Report all OH&S concerns, incidents and near misses in a timely manner to Manager.
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Housekeeping – ensure warehouse area is kept clean and tidy
- Undertake other projects or activities as directed including back up and support when other team members are on leave
- Forklift licence
- Strong initiative
- Teamwork orientation
- Understanding of practical processes and principles of stock control and logistics
- Effective time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative to work with minimal management direction
- Solid communication and negotiating skills
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge beneficial
- ERP system knowledge beneficial (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
Key Performance Indicators:
- DIFOT – 98% minimum
- Accuracy of stocktakes and Cycle Counts – 98% minimum
- Timely completion of all inbound deliveries – within 24 hours
On offer, is a career within an organisation that believes in supporting, training and developing talented employees.
This company strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!