Current Vacancies - Business Development Manager - Scanning
We are now looking for a Business Development Manager- Scanning to join the team. This role requires the highest standard of client management, business development and team work.
- Position Partners Brisbane - 1075 Beaudesert Road (entry via Kerry Road), Archerfield, QLD 4108
- Position Partners Melbourne - Campbellfield - 7 Transit Drive, Campbellfield, VIC 3061
Role type: Business Development Manager
On offer is a great salary package with benefits and the ability to develop your career with a highly reputable company.
These positions are based at our Brisbane Office in Archerfield and at our Melbourne Office in Campbellfield.
Reporting to the Market Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for actively contributing to the generation of, achievement of and reporting of agreed sales, business development, (and other agreed) Key Performance Indicators.
High attention to detail, a passion for sales with a strong customer focus, being results driven and working collaboratively with colleagues across different regions and business areas are a must for this role.
Key attributes required for this role are:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to reinforce company culture with peers;
- Results focused with strong attention to detail;
- Possess sound computer skills;
- Positive outlook, goal oriented, performance driven and quality outcome focused; and
- A strong desire to learn and develop personally;
- Experience in business to business (B2B) sales;
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Proven client and account management skills;
- Experience in scanning technologies at an operational level;
- Experience in developing and marketing new product lines;
Experience in sales of geospatial systems and/or products;
- Well-developed commercial acumen;
- Demonstrated knowledge of competitor products and market dynamics;
- Qualification in surveying or related discipline.
Role responsibilities include:
- Identifying and scheduling sales activities, business development, account management and administrative tasks;
- Commitment and contribution to developing, meeting and exceeding budgeted sales targets of the team;
- Assessing client needs and develop suitable solutions that meet those needs;
- Implementing proactive “new” business development program;
- Undertaking demonstration of Scanning Systems to new and existing clients within designated sales territories;
- Proactive negotiation with clients within the guidelines and levels of authority defined by the company;
- Preparation and presentation of detailed proposals to clients, directly targeting their qualified requirements;
- Contributing to and participating in marketing communications to internal and external clients in relation to Scanning System products;
- Utilising and maintaining the CRM database for all sales activities including all customer interactions, progress of proposals and expected demand on stocked items;
- Maintaining understanding of competitor, industry and technology trends;
- Reporting of all activities, outcomes and market Intelligence;
- Participation in industry events, conferences and company based activities as required.
Product knowledge training will be provided to the successful applicant.
if you believe you are the right person for this role and wish to join our team then please apply below with your resume together with a covering letter.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and offers access, once eligible, to a Paid Parental Leave Scheme.
Apply - Step 1: Register your details