Current Vacancies - Technical Services Support
The company is now looking for Technical Services Support person to join our team.
Location: Position Partners Adelaide - 483 South Road, Regency Park, SA 5010
Role type: Technical Sales / Technical Support
As Technical Services Support your primary role is to provide support to customers, in relation to service, hire and sales. (GIS/Mapping, GPS, Total Station, Machine Control, Software). Support will be a mix of direct phone / remote support and onsite activity.
This is a hands-on role based out of our Adelaide Branch in Regency Park.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager- South Australia , your key responsibilities will cover support, sales and training. Your duties will include the following:
- Directing phone Support via Tokara Support Centre
- Managing support Cases within Case Management Framework
- Field Support for Geo-Spatial products and Machine Control products
- Internal Support for Field Services Team
- Assisting Pre-Delivery Team Leader in setting up Hire Equipment and Geo-Spatial deliveries
- Assisting Field Services Scheduler with field service requirements and scheduling
- Delivery of Survey and Geo Spatial Sales.
- Customer liaison to assist with delivery requirements and system setup
- Delivery of Training to customers on Geospatial Products
- Assisting in preparing and maintaining current training material
- Assisting with the following; preparation of quick reference guides, testing of newly released products, preparation of new product training manuals and delivery of machine system initial instruction
In addition, candidates will require the following key attributes;
- A minimum of 2-5 years Geo-Spatial Experience working for either a Land Surveying or Civil Surveying firm.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team oriented, excellent interpersonal skills and positive outgoing personality.
- Goal oriented, outcome focused, performance driven.
- Ability to build and manage relationships.
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Display a high degree of professionalism and positive attitude.
- Technically and mechanically minded
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships and expectation
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
Experience working on Major Project and with Machine Guidance is ideal but not required.
On offer, is a career within an organisation that believes in supporting, training and developing talented employees.
This company strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please apply below with a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Apply - Step 1: Register your details