The Customer Service Officer – Service Centre is responsible for processing all service centre book-ins, quotes and invoicing as well as assisting colleagues with Rental and Sales enquiries over the counter and over the phone.
The role will provide excellent customer service to all branch visitors and inbound phone calls.
The role will best suit someone who has a passion to support customers with technology and drive sales!!
This is a full-time permanent role based at our Townsville office in Queensland and reports to Sales & Rental Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receipting in of all customer and rental repair returns
- Actively advise customers on service status and quoting including making recommendations on product upgrades or new replacements where appropriate
- Manage customer collection of repair returns
- Monitor customer contact and alert Service Manager of required updates
- Answer and action Service Centre phone calls providing excellent customer service
- Maintain strong communication with Service Manager.
- Assist with showroom sales.
- Provide service and sales quotations as required by customers
- Create hire contracts as required– liaise with regional Hire Coordinator.
- Liaise with Finance department to support customer credit and collections
- Undertake other projects or activities as directed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Effective time management
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Display a high degree of professionalism and positive attitude
- Initiative to work with minimal management direction
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Position Partners is the place to work! With an 82% employee engagement rate, we pledge that if you come to work for us, you won’t want to leave. Position Partners provides the opportunity to work with autonomous technology and other emerging systems that catapult you to the future. We provide continuous technical and professional development for all employees, career progression, innovation bonuses, flexible working days and hours, generous parental leave provisions, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) salary sacrificing benefits, travel to domestic and international conferences/learning events, wellness programmes such as boxing and yoga and the ability to contribute to new innovation and strategy no matter what role you are in.
Position Partners has been honoured as the Voice Projects Change Champions of 2021 and we are known to provide an amazing and supportive culture that is focused around a positive future, innovation, performance and continued development. Our sound strategy has us growing by 20% every year.
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for mining, surveying, civil works and building activities. With over 320 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.