You will be working along with a highly experienced field technician and a fabulous team to assist with maintenance of worksites and equipment.
The role will require you to undertake system installation / delivery and provide support to customers, in relation to service, hire and sales. (Machine Control, Weighing Systems, Proximity, GPS, Final Trim add ons, Software). Installation and support will primarily be onsite with a mix of phone / remote support activities.
This is a full-time permanent role be based at our office in Darwin.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager key responsibilities will include:
- Assist field manager in all aspects of the role
- Delivery and installation of system sales and / or hire
- Ensure that all OHS procedures and requirements are adhered to
- Liaise with customers to confirm / clarify details of system sale
- Onsite support of customer systems and components
- Undertake machine and site calibration checks.
- Measure and calibrate machine systems and attachments.
- Save and forward machine calibration files to Technical Support Team.
- Assist in all workshop related activities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- A high degree of professionalism and positive attitude
- A Technical and mechanical mind set
- Trade related experience or qualification (not mandatory)
- Career development opportunities, we believe in supporting, training and developing talented employeesBe part of a fun & flexible work culture
- Industry leading parental leave benefits
- Comprehensive Wellbeing Program
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Company provided Laptop and Phone
Position Partners is the place to work! With a 82% employee engagement rate and being honoured as the Voice Projects Change Champions of 2021, we provide an amazing and supportive culture around innovation, growth and continued development.
Position Partners is Australia’s premier provider of positioning and machine control solutions for surveying, civil works and building activities. With over 300 staff in 10 locations in Australia and international branches in New Zealand and Asia, no other provider matches the level of knowledge, experience and support of this well-established company.
Position Partners strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Please click apply and forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds.