Construction set-out Training Course
Course Delivery Method: Face-to-Face Learning
Course Duration: 4 Hours (Morning Tea & Lunch Provided) 8am to 12pm
Cost: FREE for Building Construction Tokara Support Subscribers, $595+ GST per person without a current Building Construction Tokara subscription
- Construction Supervisors/Foreman
- Site Champion
- Building Contractors
- Survey Technicians
This short practical course covers the set-up and operation of your Topcon set out equipment and Magnet Field software. Attendees will cover settings and requirements for job creation, positioning your set out equipment on site, common layout features, as well as as-built features.
The Course Objectives include:
- Connecting to the LN-150 / GT Robotic with MAGNET Field
- Remote Control Basics and LN-150 / GT Robotic Functionality
- Importing data
- Setup and Orientation using Occupy Points
- Setup and Orientation using Reference Points
- Layout Points
- Offer hands-on experience through practical exercises
Time and dates
Don’t see a course in your area below? No problem, our team will do our very best to accommodate your training needs.
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll make it happen.