NavVis Down Under
NavVis Mobile Scanning Tour Down Under
NavVis and Position Partners will be hosting a series of demo days in Australia to showcase the NavVis VLX wearable mobile mapping solution.
Melbourne – 16th May Brisbane – 18th May Sydney – 19th May
Find out how you can leverage mobile mapping to eliminate data capture pain points and complement other solutions including traditional survey instruments, terrestrial scanners and drones.
You’re invited to learn more about how mobile mapping can:
• Help you to select the right tool for the right job; how to implement a mobile scanner alongside your terrestrial or aerial fleet
• Reduce internal labor costs for scanning and data processing
• Supercharge the as-built documentation workflow
• Facilitate remote collaboration with NavVis IVION
• Complement 3rd party software including Autodesk Revit
Melbourne – 16th May 2pm – 5pm with drinks and canapes from 5pm – 7pm (Venue TBC)
Brisbane – 18th May 7:30am – 11:30am with breakfast 7:30 – 7:30am @ Position Partners Brisbane, 1075 Beaudesert Road, Archerfield (Entry via Kerry Road)
Sydney – 19th May 2pm – 5pm with drinks and canapes from 5pm – 7pm @ Hyatt Regency Sydney CBD
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!