- Great team environment
- Attractive package
- Exciting products
If you’re proactive, conscientious and love working with a friendly team of people that are passionate about what they do, Position Partners could be a great fit for your next career move. With more than 270 employees in branches throughout every state and territory of Australia, as well as offices in New Zealand, Indonesia and Singapore, Position Partners is a leading technology supplier to the civil construction, surveying, mining and building industries.
We now have an exciting opportunity for Weighing Products Business Development Manager to join our team, based out of our Silverwater office, Sydney.
Reporting to the Construction Sales Manager- Central Region, the Business Development Manager- Weighing Products will be responsible for driving and developing the OEM and Weighing Systems strategy with regional personnel to achieve the sales, operational and financial objectives within Position Partners. Ensure the region retains a position as a major player whilst maintaining high levels of employee satisfaction and customer service.
- Achieve sales targets from new and existing accounts in the OEM and Weighing market segments
- Assist the sales team in the achievement of sales targets for weighing systems for the NSW region
- Work as a part of the overall sales team
- Ensure high levels of customer service
The position requires a willingness, and the flexibility, to undertake travel throughout NSW.
This role will suit someone with the following:
- Demonstrated high level time management and problem-solving skills while working with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated high level sales, negotiation, networking and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expert knowledge of Machine Guidance, Weighing, GPS and related systems
- Experience at an OEM level is highly desirable
- Proficiency in the application of relevant computer programs including, Microsoft office, CRM and ERP
On offer, is a career within an organisation that believes in supporting, training and developing talented employees. A fully maintained vehicle and tools of trade will be provided.
This company strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you.
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward a cover letter and resume.
Position Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all diverse backgrounds.
Need something else?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you have a unique project you’d like to discuss with us, please drop us a note and we’ll be in touch!