The Optical Displacement Sensor Node is an instrument which uses optical means to take high precision displacement measurements and pass these through Senceive’s wireless communications network to a Gateway.
It can also be combined with Senceive’s world-leading triaxial tilt sensor to obtain high precision tilt measurements that are linked to an external reference.
- Fully integrated unit
- Extremely low noise performance
- Optical sensor resolution of 0.1mm and repeatability of ± 0.15mm
- Triaxial tilt sensor resolution of 0.0001° (0.0018mm/m) and repeatability of ±0.0005° (±0.009mm/m)
- Integrated long life battery
- 10 years battery life, including when acting as a relay node within the mesh communications network
- Easy to align with target when using the magnet triggered aiming mode
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Versatile mounting options
- Waterproof to IP66 / IP67 / IP68
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air via the gateway reducing costly site visits