Automated Gyro Systems
The GYRO X II is operational anytime, anywhere in remote areas where other technologies do not work. It combines a gyroscope unit with auto-positioning total stations.
- Integrated onto an advanced Sokkia SX auto-pointing total station that can be used for traditional surveying and measurement applications
- Only 19 minutes* for measurement effectively doubling your work efficiency and decreasing operator stress on every job.
*Combination of preliminary measurement and regular measurement. When measured at 35° latitude area. Measurement time differs by the latitude due to the nature of gyro motor.
- 15” azimuth accuracy. The combination of special application software and advanced motor drive system allows the true north position to be automatically calculated within an accuracy of ±15” (5mgon / 0.074mil).
- Easy-to-use with three simple steps for a measurement:
- Point the Gyro Station roughly in the direction of true north.
- Release the clamp.
- Push the measurement button.
The GYRO X II is ideal for :
- Internal baseline setup for enclosed spaces
- Directional controls for tunnel construction
- Directional controls for parabola antenna or power lines.
- Determine Azimuth
- Always acuire true north
- Fast measurement
- 15″ Azimuth accuracy
- Remove human error
- Simple to operate
- Auto-positioning total stations