Update your survey gear with this exciting bundle from Position Partners, which includes Topcon’s top of the range HiPer HR GNSS base and rover kit with a DJI Phantom 4 Pro plus Pix4D Mapper 3-month subscription thrown in for free!
All customers that purchase Topcon HiPer HR base and rover kit between 1st October and 31st October 2017 are eligible to receive a FREE RPAS kit. This powerful combination of Topcon’s leading RTK GNSS solution, along with the popular and high performance Phantom 4 Pro RPAS or survey drone from DJI and easy to use Pix4D Mapper 2D and 3D modelling software, make it an ideal upgrade to the modern surveyor’s toolkit.
Topcon HiPer HR – fast, robust performance
The HiPer HR is arguably Topcon’s best performance GNSS yet, with the ability to track all satellites, from all constellations, including Beidou. With a rugged aluminium alloy housing and compact, light form factor, it is a field-tested, hardy unit that will go the distance day in, day out.
New to the HiPer HR is Topcon’s patented Tilt technology, which automatically compensates for mis-levelled measurements that are up to 15 degrees out of plumb, allowing you to survey hard to reach and sloped ground with ultimate precision.
With an integrated Fence Antenna and Universal Tracking Technology, this RTK receiver locks onto all satellites and performs in all conditions.
Plus, get the best of both worlds by switching from GNSS to robotic total station positioning at the touch of the button with Hybrid positioning.
Phantom 4 Pro – sub-2kg, easy to use RPAS
Get into Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) technology with the Phantom 4 Pro. This compact, lightweight drone gives you the flexibility to survey from the sky without the requirement to undergo extensive operator training with CASA. That said, Position Partners recommends that all pilots equip themselves with sufficient knowledge about safe flying and how to get the best results from your equipment. See here for our RPAS training courses.
The Phantom 4 Pro is a more robust and higher performance aircraft than the popular Phantom 4. If offers:
- A host of in-built safety features including 5-way obstacle detection and 4-way obstacle avoidance
- 30 minutes flight time
- High performance camera delivers great clarity and resolution
- Easy to use remote control with tablet interface
- Return to home feature if communication with the controller is lost
- Titanium alloy and magnesium alloy frame for increased durability
Pix4D Mapper – transform your images into workable data
Pix4D is a leading photogrammetry software solution that turns your aerial imagery captured with RPAS into georeferenced 2D and 3D models.
Key outputs available with Pix4D Mapper include:
- 3D point clouds – gives you the accurate location of objects, displayed in original RGB or custom classification colours
- Digital Terrain Models (DTMs) – provide elevation for each pixel, with or without above the ground objects
- Orthomosaic – high resolution maps that stitch together original images with the digital terrain model for accurate geo-location
- Volume calculations – work out volumes accurately for stockpile measurements with adjustable base heights
- 3D textured model – triangular mesh with realistic texturing, ideal for sharing and visual representation of projects