Position Partners hosts The Constructioneering Academy
Position Partners hosted The Constructioneering Academy in Brisbane with Topcon and Bentley Institute. The Constructioneering Academy brought Australian industry leaders together to tackle data silos and accelerate civil infrastructure workflows between contractors, engineers, surveyors and owners.
The Constructioneering Academy was designed to allow construction industry professionals to learn best practices for constructioneering, a process of managing and integrating survey, engineering and construction data, to streamline construction workflows and improve project delivery.
The Constructioneering Academy was attended by surveyors, engineers, contractors and owners. This event provided civil design build professionals information on the digital construction process and how to leverage mass data, design models and automated machine control to improve project efficiency.
Attendees of The Constructioneering Academy were given the opportunity advance digital practices related to project execution, survey, and engineering.This Constructioneering Academy had a range of objectives, including:
- Optimise digital insights to improve project outcomes;
- Advance constructioneering technology, methods, and best practices;
- Streamline asset lifecycle workflows, by integrating surveying, engineering and construction data;
- Create knowledgeable constructioneering leaders;
- Transform design-build performance, enhancing project efficiency and reducing costs.
To register your interest for next year’s Constructioneering Academy, please visit Constructioneering.com.