- As a material for prism and antenna poles carbon is already very popular.
- Light weight and a thermal expansion coefficient better than aluminum, wood and even invar makes carbon an ideal choice as material for tripods.
- The carbon tripod GEO Delta, model no. 13706000 is equipped with a triangular head plate and the carbon tripod GEO Omega, model no. 13707000 with detachable round head plate.
- The NESTLE carbon tripods?series GEO are particularly suitable for precision measurements with scanners and total stations for indoor and outdoor use.
- The low weight reduces transport costs e.g. while travelling air-planes, and makes changing the station point very comfortable.
|Working range, 1m distance of tips|
|Clambing||Clamp screw / excentric enclosed|
|Standard||DIN 18726 for instruments until 10kg|
|Colour||black, grey, bright red|
|Carbon tripod GEO Delta||Model no. 13706000|
|Head plate||flat, metall, triangular|
|Carbon tripod GEO Omega||Model no. 13707000|
|Head plate||flat, metall, round (removable)|