DJI Mavic 3 Compact and Powerful
With a mechanical shutter, a 56× zoom camera, and an RTK module for centimeter-level precision, the DJI Mavic 3 E brings mapping and mission efficiency to new heights. A thermal version is available for firefighting, search and rescue, inspection, and night operations.
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is here and ready to help change the way you navigate complex RPAS missions. Built for maximum versatility, the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise (M3E) is portable and powerful with two premium cameras that deliver 20MP stills and hybrid zoom up to 56x.
The new DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise utilises the beloved form factor of the flagship DJI Mavic 3 camera drone to provide a compact, industry-leading enterprise solution for its weight class. The perfect tool for a variety of applications, the DJI M3E can be used for public service operations, to aid mapping and planning projects and so much more. Sporting advanced safety features, professional software integrations and the new DJI RC Pro Enterprise controller, DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise is ready for any mission.
Shop with confidence knowing you will get the class-leading service, product support & technical support all whilst getting the best prices on the market.
What’s new ?
Applications of UgCS in Mining industry
Custom solutions developed for Mining industry by SPH Engineering
– Implementation of overshoot parameter in area scan and photogrammetry tools (for magnetometers hanging on rope under the drone)
– Vertical inspection tool
– Map and elevation caching for offline
– KML import
– DEM / DSM import
– Flight planning according to custom DEM / DTM
– LiDAR area scan / LiDAR corridor / IMU calibration pattern
– Grasshopper flight mode for echosounder surveys (Integrated Systems)
– Integration with ground penetrating radar (GPR)
– Low altitude terrain following
– Import of custom map overlays