Medium heavy version, circular head plate
- The 13103000 is especially designed for use with levels, light rotating lasers and theodolites.
- The circular head plate is ideal for use with theodolites, when the instrument has to be positioned perpendicular over a certain point.
- Quick locking with ergonomically designed excentric clamping levers for easy handling – even with gloves on.
- New patended circumferential clamping system. The clamping force takes effect on the outer and inner profiles. The force is always constant at every grade of extension.
- We only use high-quality aluminium for the tubes and profiles. The anodized aluminium parts are weather-proof for toughest use.
- The aluminium tubes slide without jamming. This prevents the material from wear and keeps the tripod ready for use over a long period of time.
- Tripod head made of metal.
- The central locking screw is movable.
- The plastic parts are made of polymer-fibreglass composite and are extremely robust. These quality characteristics make NESTLE tripods the superior choice in comparison to competitive products.
- Solid tips.
|Head||Flat, ?168mm, metal|
|Working range,1m distance of tips||90-170cm|