Fast, long-range laser scanners
The GLS-2000 Series includes three options of measurement range for short, medium and long distance applications. Choose from the GLS-2000S, ideal for short range applications with a high speed range of 130 metres, or the GLS-2000M for 350 metre range as standard, or alternatively the GLS-2000L for long range measurements up to 500 metres in standard mode.
- Selectable laser measurement modes from Class 3R – Class 1 to suit all job site conditions
- Multiple Lens Array System that quickly switches focal length settings
- Auto Temperature Adjustment for consistent accuracy through the project
- Precise Scan Technology –signal processing including wave form for the ultimate in precise data
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
The one-touch scanner can deliver “eye-safe” scanning range at an exceptional speed. The GLS-2000 can be put to work and provide quick results without compromising accuracy making it an ideal tool suitable to multiple applications. Project such as the “Scan-to-BIM” and “As-Built” will benefit greatly from the precision and productivity provided by the GLS-2000.
The GLS-2000 also features the 360° full dome scanning capability, which allows the more difficult structures such as building interiors, towers and bride spans can be recorded at the touch of a button.
The GLS-2000 is ideal for:
- Topography & As Builts
- Civil Engineering & Design