Modern Hybrid of Positioning Technology
• Compact, lightweight, rugged design – capable of withstanding a 2 meter pole drop
• Five unique data communication options
• All signals, all satellites, all constellations
• Field tested, field ready IP67 design
• Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning
• Revolutionary TILT technology with 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
Better things in smaller packages
The HiPer HR is smaller and lighter, but don’t let it’s small size fool you. It’s not only packed with the most advanced GNSS technology, it is also built to withstand the harshest field environments. The HiPer HR is built with a rugged aluminum-alloy housing, not weak plastic, so it can take the punishment of the job site.
Using Topcon’s patented Fence Antenna™ design and advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channel technology, the receiver automatically tracks each and every satellite signal above – now and into the future.
TILT™- Topcon Integrated Levelling Technology.
The HiPer HR incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU) and an ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass. This advanced technology compensates for mis-levelled field measurements out of plumb by as much as 15 degrees. Awkward shots on steep slopes or hard to reach spots are now a breeze with TILT™.