Versatile GNSS Receiver – Complete, Cutting-Edge Performance
Better things come in smaller packages. The HiPer VR is smaller and lighter, but don’t let its small size fool you. It’s not only packed with the most advanced GNSS technology, it is also built to withstand the harshest field environments. Built with a rugged housing – not weak plastic – it can take the punishment of the job site. Using the Topcon advanced GNSS chipset with Universal Tracking Channels™ technology, the receiver automatically tracks each and every satellite signal above – now and into the future. All signals, all satellites, all constellations — all in a compact, rugged design, with an integrated IMU and eCompass.
- Universal Tracking Channels for all satellites, signals and constellations
- Field-tested, field-ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for Millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning™
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass
TILT™ – Topcon Integrated Leveling Technology
The HiPer VR incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) and an ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass. This advanced technology compensates for mis-leveled field measurements out of plumb by as much as 15 degrees.
Awkward shots on steep slopes or hard to reach spots are now a breeze with TILT.
Integrated radio and modem options
- 400 MHz UHF TX/RX Radio
- License-free 900 MHz radio, FH915 protocol1
L Band Ready with SkyBridge Technology
L Band ready to receive advanced GNSS corrections data set globally
Designed to grow with you, unique electronic option files empower you to activate available features instantly.
- The Topcon full wave antenna tracks all GNSS signals currently available and is designed to track the constellations and signals of tomorrow