Topcon LS-100D Compact Digital Laser Sensor
The Topcon LS-100D laser level receiver is designed to make elevation and vertical alignment control faster and easier for all applications with a digital readout of millimetres to grade. The LS-100D is a precise sensor that can meet the demands of even the toughest job.
With a numerical read-out of your distance to grade, you can see your exact distance to the required RL. Choose from four accuracy resolutions to suit the work and tolerance level required. The extra wide beam capture means you can use the Topcon LS-100D laser receiver over a greater range without having to adjust your laser level. It comes with built-in magnets so you can quickly read a level from your digger or when putting up metal structures. The LS-100D comes complete with a holder, long battery life and can be easily read in all light conditions.
Buy today from Position Partners by requesting more information or find your nearest stocking reseller here
- 4 accuracy resolutions from ±0.5mm to ±10mm
- 90mm reception height for extra-wide beam capture sensor
- Built-in magnets for vertical & horizontal steel erection
- Hold button for locking display to read elevation results
- Large & bright LCD displays (front & back)
- Three colored LEDs
- The perfect partner for the Topcon RL-H5A, RL-H5B, RL-SV2S or the RL-200 series.