Warn operators – prevent collisions
The Vehicle Collision Avoidance System from Blue Electronics uses a range of technologies to detect and warn the operator of a potential collision with another vehicle, person, hazard or ‘no go zone’.
These systems are easy to install and can be fitted to every machine on site including dozers, excavators, wheel loaders, light vehicles, graders, haul trucks, rollers, compactors, water carts, drag lines and more.
Key benefits of the Blue Electronics Vehicle Collision Avoidance System:
- Quick to install making it a viable option for EVERY machine on site
- Fully customisable to the site – geofence designated areas as ‘no go zones’ or hazards such as powerlines. Every site is different, this system can be configured easily for each and every one!
- Can use GPS and Bluetooth BLE technology SIMULTANEOUSLY – GPS for outdoor sites with clear sky visibility, Bluetooth BLE for indoor industrial spaces including warehouses and a combination of the two when machines and people need to move between outside and inside spaces.
The Vehicle Collision Avoidance System provides the operators of the vehicles with a 360degree view of their surroundings displaying all vehicles and workers fitted with or wearing the system.
The Vehicle Collision Avoidance System uses a range of technologies to detect and warn the operator of a potential collision with another vehicle or detection of a worker. Workers wearing a Personal Proximity Device (PPD) are also warned if they get too close to a vehicle fitted with the Vehicle Collision Avoidance System .
The Blue Electronics Vehicle Collision Avoidance System is configurable to meet the user’s specific road rules and logs all events and alarms to memory. This memory can be downloaded locally to a USB memory stick or remotely via a modem.
- 360degree view of vehicles and personnel;
- Overspeed alert;
- POI and geofencing;
- Custom audible warnings and messages;
- Event and alarm logging;
- Remote access and tracking;
- Purpose-built machine PC with 4” colour display, adjustable brightness and volume (7” also available);
- Rugged enclosure, fanless design;
- Heavy duty adjustable RAM mounting bracket system;
- Provides adjustable warning and alert safety zones;
- Displays speed and system information;
- Uses multiple technologies;
- Minimal installation requirements;
- Optional live tracking and personnel protection.
- Position sensor: GPS/GLONASS/QZSS/SBAS (72 Ch);
- Horizontal accuracy: 2.0m or better;
- Velocity accuracy: 0.05m/sec;
- Heading accuracy: 0.1degree;
- Radio: 900Mz spread spectrum;
- Typical operating/detection range: 2km (NLOS) >5km (LOS);
- System voltage: 12-24VDC; IP ratings: OCP-IP4x, OHU-IP65, PPD-IP65.