Introducing EdgeWise 5.0!
The experts at ClearEdge have suprassed themselves with the released version 5.0 of EdgeWise 3D Modelling software. EdgeWise Software removes the need to manually trace pipes, walls and other features by identifying essential surfaces in a point cloud, disregarding data that is not relevant and extracting solid, accurate feature geometry.
- Supports multiple file formats
- Interactive 3D visualisation of data
- Automatic extraction of walls, windows, doors, columns and other building features
- Fully adjustable point classification parameters
- Auto-classification of points by surface type
- Export of models to .dxf format
Version 5.0 is the biggest software update to date, the core automated feature extraction algorithms have been updated which has produced excellent results.
The new software boasts a range of features including:
- False positives have virtually been eliminated with the new pipe extraction algorithms.
- Version 5.0 introduces new technology that automates the extraction of gridded steel and concrete structures, changing the way structures are modelled.
- A new Plant 3D Plug-in enables EdgeWise models to be edited directly into Plant 3D
- Improvements have been made to the Revit Plug-in which allows the import of out-of-tolerance as-built elbows.
- NEW! Photo realistic visualisation engine – ClearViewTM