In April, we brought you the news that Topcon would be releasing a new range of Machine Control solutions which included a faster, responsive MC-i4 GNSS receiver and an updated Control box,
the GX-55. As with all Topcon products, the new solutions are compatible for all makes and models of machine offering the ultimate flexibility for either aftermarket, retrofit option or a change to a factory-fitted solution.
Building on the success of its predecessor, the GX-60, the new GX-55 control box offers a range of new features to make getting to grade faster and easier.
The new control box includes integrated grade indicator LED light bars for a quick visual grade reference. Plus the customisable grade tones provide a recognisable sound reference to grade.
The robust GX-55 offers an unrivalled interface, with a larger 6.5 inch, easy-to-read, full colour LCD screen which is visible even in direct sunlight.
Operators can choose between the touch screen control options or the ergonomically design soft key functions.
- Clean and lightweight design for easy carry, storage and cable attachment
- Long lasting internal battery pack to secure data
- Maximum processing power driven by Windows CE.
- Robust integrated virus protection
- Flash download capability to receive code revisions hassle free
- (2) Easy-access USB ports for saving and downloading job files
- (2) CAN ports, a RS-232 port, (2) Digital inputs and an Ethernet port