Survey Drone Comparison
Trinity F90+ vs WingtraOne
Looking for an industry leading VTOL survey drone and narrowing down your options?
Quantum Systems has tested the Trinity F90+ VTOL next to Wingtra’s WingtraOne to help you.
In this 28-page comparison report, all aspects of the survey drones are put through their paces, including:
For the product comparison, the Trinity F90+ UAV and WingtraOne (not WingtraOne Gen II) were used with RX1 RII RGB camera.
After the release of the WingtraOne Gen II, the document was updated with accessible information, e.g. from Wingtra website, webinars and presentations.
These are marked as “Update” and highlighted in orange text. The results of the flights and data quality and accuracy are not affected.
Fill in the form to download the report.
Upgrade your drone and your coverage
Save up to
Trade in your existing senseFly, Wingtra, MAVinci or similar drone today and get up to $7,300 AUD off the Trinity F90+
Offer valid until june 3oth,2022
The fine print:
As with all offers, some terms and conditions do apply:
- This offer is not to be combined with any other promotion or discount
- All survey drones are eligible for trade in, however the trade in value will vary depending on the platform. Trade in value is at the discretion of Quantum Systems. For example, Wingtra and senseFly units will qualify for the full $7,300 discount.
- The trade in can be a working or non-working system, but must be traded in as a complete unit
- The Quantum Systems Trinity F90+ purchased in conjunction with the trade in must include one of the following sensors: Sony RX1 RII; MicaSense range; Qube240 LiDAR
- Offer is valid until 30 June 2022
- Quantum Systems reserves the right to stop or change the promotion at any time