Current Vacancies - Technical Services Support - Mining
We are now looking for a highly motivated person for the role of Technical Services Support – Mining to join the team based in our Balcatta, Perth Office.
Location: Position Partners Perth - 1/11 Geddes Street, Balcatta, WA 6021
Role type: Technical Sales / Technical Support
As Technical Services Support-Mining your primary role is to provide assistance to BDM with ongoing technical support and training for positioning equipment and systems (GIS/ Mapping, GPS, Total Station, Machine Control, Software) to both new and existing clients.
Reporting to the Support Services Manager - WA, your key responsibilities will cover support, sales and training. Your duties will also include the following:
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Engineers and Surveyors with data validation of reports regarding Fleet Management Systems and High Precision GPS Solutions
- Undertaking delivery and setup of systems and products both in branch and in the field.
- Commissioning of equipment on machines
- Assisting with diagnostics and repairs to customer equipment.
- Client liaison for technical support, including phone support and site visits.
- Client training in product operation and survey procedures.
- Documentation and reporting of all support activities.
- Product testing, evaluation and feedback.
- Assisting in the production of support documentation (quick reference guides, manuals etc.)
- Providing innovative and creative solutions to customer requirements.
In addition, candidates will require the following key attributes;
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a mining environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Tertiary qualifications in the areas of survey, geospatial or mine engineering
- Passion and drive to work with a team to provide exceptional post-delivery support
- Proven record of driving continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Strong time management and task management skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound computer skills
- Drivers license
On offer, is a career within an organisation that believes in supporting, training and developing talented employees.
This company strives for excellent service delivery and taking pride in what we do. If you share these passions in your career, we would like to hear from you, please apply below with a cover letter and resume.
Apply - Step 1: Register your details