The FlatMesh 3G Gateway is a fully integrated unit which provides all the functionality required to operate a FlatMesh wireless sensor network in a remote location.
No fixed IP address is required for the cellular service; the Gateway simply initiates the connection with the FlatMesh Web Monitor software over the Internet.
- Integrated Five Band UMTS/HSPA+ and Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE Modem
- Integrated solar charging circuit connected to internal lithium-ion chargeable battery pack (no external battery pack)
- Fully operational, including FlatMesh and cellular radios, for three weeks (typical) on internal battery
- On-board industrial-grade flash memory card for data buffering and backup
- Incorporates bracket for mounting to pole; wall mounting kit also available
- Waterproof connection to solar panel or other DC power supply
- All components waterproof to IP67
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air reducing costly site visits
- Extended temperature range battery option available for extreme conditions
- Micro-USB connector for maintenance and local data access