What is Tokara?
Tokara Link is a gateway to your machines and survey equipment in the field
Support, training and design updates wherever you're working
- Get help fast – our technical team can login remotely to Topcon machine control and survey equipment to troubleshoot and resolve issues without the downtime of waiting for on-site support
- Surveyors and project managers can send design file updates to all machines and survey units simultaneously to save time and ensure everyone is working to the latest design
- Operator new to machine control? Our technicians can guide the user through important training in a real-world environment using Tokara Link
- Designed and developed in Australia specifically for large civil and infrastructure projects
Fast, responsive support wherever you’re working
Our experienced technical team can login to your device remotely to diagnose technical faults, troubleshoot and change settings to get you back to the job in the shortest possible time.
With the ability to pool technical resources across the business, it means you’re not just getting one technical brain onto it, you’re getting the combined expertise of our whole team! If the technician that picks up your support ticket can’t help, we can get someone else in the team who might have a different skill set more suited to your needs onto it straight away.
- Accurate, hassle-free weekly or monthly billing
- Proactive service scheduling
- Generate unified reports quickly and easily
- Machine make and model
- Time and date
- Machine engine hours or SMU
- Location at a glance with map visualisation
- Fuel levels where available