Blindsight gives an operator eyes in the back of their head
Blindsight assists operators in their blind spots, giving them confidence that a person or specified object is not within the exclusion zones of where they’re working. The compact in-cab alert system does not distract the operator with another screen and features simple, bright LED light alerts, audio beeps and vibration when an object or person is detected.
- Simple alert system doesn’t distract operators from their work
- Customise alerts to suit the machine and the work it’s doing, e.g. only alert in reverse to avoid alert fatigue
Blindsight reduces the risk profile on site
Visual, video-based reporting gives safety managers and supervisors a big picture overview of the assets and alerts triggered. With map-based locations and heat maps, users can proactively identify areas of higher risk and assist in reporting of near misses. The video footage is also a powerful training tool for your toolbox meetings and site induction processes.
- Automatic alert notifications
- Visual reporting with heat maps, video recording and location data
- Enables powerful, visual training specific to your site and processes
Blindsight reduces business risk and associated direct and indirect costs
Quantify baseline risk with Blindsight’s automated reporting tools. Assess operational performance on individual items of plant, across a project and across multiple projects. The wealth of data Blightsight systems provides empowers you to better train your employees and contractors, whilst mitigating risk by confirming compliance.
- Comprehensive reporting on near misses and incidents to ensure compliance
- Identify areas or specific plant of higher risk with visual heat maps