For variable use up and down
- With the NESTLE manhole tripod you can introduce 3D laser scanner (e.g. FARO 3D) any deep into the shaft.
- With the delivery of five extensions a depth of 4m from the stand base is possible.
- To move the Instrument up or down the supplied crank or an optional cordless drill can be used.
- A removable device used to facilitate installation of the scanner: Z + F IMAGER 5006, Z + F IMAGER5010; Leica HDS 7000, Leica HDS 6000, Faro Focus 3D. Adaptations of other scanners available on request.
- We assume the guarantee to 5m depth from the stand base.
Include in Kit:
- Manhole tripod with 1 extension 1m, plate 110mm, incl. rubber feet, 4 extensions à 1m in a bag, crank, adapter for cordless screwdriver, T-spanner, coupling for operation down, coupling for operation up.
|Weight with 1 extension||8,500g|
|Weight of 1 extension||1,200g|
|Weight of attaching device||max. 20kg|