- Ideal for precise measurements when space is limited, e.g. underneath growth or roofings.
- With its working range of 50-80cm the MIDI pole allows for prisms to be positioned closer to the measuring point than with standard-sized prism poles. Therefore, the resulting error caused by slightly non-perpendicular positioning is minimized.
- Low weight and low size for convenient and space-saving transport.
- Tip made of aluminium with hard metal element. The hard metal tip is force-fitted into the pole and shows no abrasion even after years of hard use.
- PD-2, model no. 14002000 for 5/8″-connection.
- PD-3, model no. 14003000 for Wild- / Leica-connection.