- Carbon prism pole for surveying of all kinds in construction and land surveying.
- Outer tube made of carbon. The carbon ensures a comfortable grip even in cold temperatures.
- Tip made of hard metal.
- The scale is indestructible and written with a patented laser engraving.
- Cushioned inner tube protects prism and staff.
- Locking Feature at 1.60m, 1.80m, 2.00m and 2.20m to secure the use of heavy prisms or GNSS antennas.
- 1 height-Adapter include to suit Topcon ATP-1 and CPT-1.
- Clamping effect on the complete circumference of the inner tube, the inner tube remains exactly in the middle.
- With optional 14cm adaptor for use with GNSS antennas suitable (not included).
|Clamping||Screw clamping, circumferential|
|Working range||128-220 cm|
|Adaptor||1 adaptor included|
|Diameter||Outer tube 32mm|
|Inner tube 25mm|