RSMP190, RSMP290 & RSMP390 can be quickly and easily stuck even to difficult surfaces, e.g. glass and marble façades, historic buildings, gas and oil pipelines, etc. or attached using plugs and screws. A magnetic version of the base plates is also available for easy installation on steel structures.
The following accessories are offered for this product:
resumption point (Item RSFP-X90)
protective cap with or without magnetism (RSPC10 and RSPC10M)
When using tachometers and robotic total stations
- the prism can always be aligned accurately with the measuring instrument
- the prism can be turned in a radius of 180°, making it possible to use the same survey point from different directions
- bridges, façades and many other structures can be monitored even more quickly and precisely
- When robotic total stations are used permanent settlement measurements can be carried out during construction
When using mini prism RSMP190 in the ATR mode ranges of
- 150 metres to 250 metres are obtained.
- When using mini prism RSMP290 in the ATR mode ranges of
- 400 metres to 500 metres are obtained.
- When using mini prism RSMP390 in the ATR mode ranges of
- 600 metres to 700 metres are obtained.
- The ranges are dependent on the device and can be adversely affected by weather and environmental conditions.
- When sighting measuring points that are already known, with robotic total stations it is possible to achieve ranges of up to 1000 m. Depending on the focus, ranges of approx. 200 m are achieved for measurements in manual mode.
- RSMP190 with 12.7 mm mini prism: offset: -10 (minus 10), height of tilting axis: 45 mm
- RSMP290 with 17.5 mm mini prism: offset: -10 (minus 10), height of tilting axis: 45 mm
- RSMP390 with 25.4 mm mini prism: offset: -16.9 (minus 16.9), height of tilting axis: 45 mm